Standard And Transparent Bottom Well Plate Types
There are two well plate types available in the BRANDplates® line of microplates. The construction and shape of the microplates define the different well plate types.
Standard plates are available in all formats (96-, 384- and 1536-well). They are manufactured out of a single piece of polymer, (PS) polystyrene, in transparent, or colored white or black. The various well plate types are disposable.
- Available in all well formats (96-, 384-, and 1536-well)
- Available surfaces include non-treated, immunological, and cell culture surfaces
- Available in three colors
Microplates With Transparent Bottom
These plates are available in 96- and 384-well formats. They are manufactured out of white or black polystyrene (PS), with a transparent bottom made of polystyrene (PS). In general these well plates are suited for applications such as luminescence or fluorescence measurements, when a transparent bottom is required. Because of the transparent bottom, the well contents can be seen readily and the plates can be used to perform transmitted light measurements. Furthermore, the microplates can be examined directly under the microscope, which can be quite important, especially for cell-based assays. The pigmented upper structure reduces the crosstalk between the wells during detection.
- Available in 96- and 384-well formats
- Available in white or black polystyrene
- Ideal for applications requiring luminescence or fluorescence measurements