The Characteristics Of Microplate Well Types
BRANDplates® microplates are available with a variety of different characteristics, one of which is the well design or microplate well type. The ability to combine these different characteristics allows the user to select the specific microplate for their desired application. The well geometry is an important characteristic when determining the correct microplate for your specific application.
- Available in standard 96-well format
- Available surfaces include non-treated, immunological, and cell culture surfaces
- Reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- Chimney well design reduces risk of carryover when filling microplate wells
- Available in the 384-, and 1536-well formats
- Available surfaces for the 384-well format include non-treated, immunological, and cell culture surfaces
- Available surfaces for the 1536-well format include non-treated and cell culture surfaces
- Allow for optimal uniform meniscus formation
Our product specialists are here to assist you in making the right purchase decision the first time. We will provide you with the information you will need to make an informed decision. Once we have reviewed your options, our product specialist will make a product recommendation and send you a free sample to try in your laboratory.