Deep Well Plates Characteristics
BRAND Deep-Well plates are excellent for sample storage, high throughput screening (HTS) assays requiring a motherplate, cell and tissue culture, and more. Choose polypropylene (PP) for chemical resistance to phenols, chloroform and DMSO, or polystyrene for clarity or surface properties. Plates are compatible with most robotic samplers and automated liquid handling systems.
- Polypropylene plates are autoclavable at 121°C (250°F) for 20 minutes, and withstand temperatures as low as -80°C (-112°F).
- Round bottom wells for optimal sample mixing and recovery.
- Wells are alphanumerically coded, with a corner cutaway for easy orientation and well identification.
- Compatible with multichannel pipettes and automated liquid handling systems from all leading manufacturers.
- Plates come in 96-well and 384-well varieties, and are stackable for easy storage.
Sealing films, Self-adhesive
In case the microplates need not only to be covered, but also securely sealed, self-adhesive sealing films are available. These film sheets can be easily applied on the plates and removed without the use of expensive equipment. They are available in different versions and are especially well-suited for storage or cell- and tissue-culture.